Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I found this little guy...

at a yard sale
for twenty five cents.
Don't you think he looks cute
with some hen and chicks!

He was meant to be a gift,
but after a few days, I grew attached...

and then a few days later I found this fella:
a 1970s cookie jar.

And I'm not going to lie,
owls normally creep me out.

But he was so cute!

And once again, this guy sat in my apartment for a few days and I didn't want to give him up either!

Deciding I really couldn't start another collection (of owls of all things), I decided to part with the cookie jar and keep the planter.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Tab I LOVE OWLS!!! Probably because my mom used to decorate with them while I was growing up. That cookie jar was the perfect gift for her...I kind of want to take it ;) just kidding! You always find cute little trinkets.