Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Five years ago today...
I made my first trip to Spokane, Washington.
Before that I had never traveled west of Ohio.
I came here to see a boy I was falling in love with.
A boy I had many conversations with, but had only met once.
He was handsome, funny, smart & adventurous.
I couldn't get enough of him!

Five years ago today...
It never crossed my mind that I was visiting my new home state.
I didn't realize how much my life was about to change.
I came to Spokane single and left with a boyfriend.
The only thing that would have made me happier was having Joe live closer!

Joe eventually moved closer, but moved back to Spokane six months later. We continued to stay together 2100 miles apart for a good year before I moved here in Jan 2010.

I don't know what's crazier, that Joe & I have been together for 5 years, or that I've lived here for three!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Happy Anniversary! (a little late on here, but hey! I've been busy) I can't believe you guys have been together for five years already! Time goes to fast!! And the fact that you have lived out there that long is crazy!! I miss you. And I will be coming out more often!