Sunday, March 6, 2011

thrift

Northwest Christian Thrift {Spokane, WA}

I dropped by one of my favorite thrift stores the other day. (I haven't been there in a really long time!) And what do you know, everything was 50% off!  With that said, I just couldn't pass up this vintage plaid thermos. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with it, but wouldn't it be so cute to fill up with some hot chocolate in the winter and take it with you & your love to go cut down a tree or go ice skating. :) I also found these cute little nesting containers with lids. I get so sick of plastic containers! ~No worries sticking these in the dish washer and they would be perfect to take camping. 

thermos.....$5.99
50% off.....-3.00
                              $2.99

(3)stainless steel containers.....$4.97
50% off.....-2.49
                                  $2.48

No comments: