Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Reegan Rian

Tara and Jeff (Joe's twin) just gave birth on Sunday to a beautiful baby girl. This post seems a little incomplete without a picture of the little one, but she is a doll! I thought I would include some of the items I made for sweet Reegan.
I was really egg-cited to make this creation, until the time came to fill it! I had all these great ideas to fill it with onesies, leggings, pretty hair accessories, socks, hand mitts... twelve tiny treats. That was until I realized how small one little egg holder really is. Perfect for a pair of socks, but I didn't want to fill it with 12 pairs of socks. I was determined to make the really cute onesies that I found fit ...after rolling, folding, and some squishing...this is what I came up with:
2 pair of socks, 1 pair of booties, and 3 onesies
I made another 12 month baby book, but this time I decided to make it a little bigger (4x6) than I normally do. I thought it would be nicer to include bigger pictures, rather than being limited to wallet size photos. I think I like the smaller version better, but I'm happy with how this one turned out.
Front Cover ~ I got a little carried away with the buttons! :)
Welcome home Reegan Rian Hennessy!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! My GF is an amzing crafter...Pretty cool Tab. Its kinda cool that I have a lil picasso living with me! Just dont let me help, we know how that will turn out...
XOXO

Joe Hennessy

Felicia said...

I can't wait to have a baby and you make her (or him) a bunch of cute crafts! :) Reegan is such a original name, very pretty! :) I want to see her...I want to see everyone! grrrr

Miss you & Joe! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Kelli said...

i am trying to catch up on everyone's blogs. don't have much time but wanted to say that reegan's gift was perfection...all the way around! very sweet, talk to you more about it later =) love ya~