Saturday, July 31, 2010

Coming to Spokane?

Who: my MOM
When: Aug. 25 - Sept 7
Why: to visit me of course :)
How: via airplane*


I just got done booking my mom's flight to come see me next month!! I'm sooo excited!! I can't wait for her to experience the Northwest, see where I live, and meet Joe's family. She, like me (before I met Joe), has not been anywhere west of Ohio!
*the last time my mom flew she was a kid, and it was a quick little flight to NY. Oh, how the times have changed! Flying can be so stressful, especially if you don't know what to do or where to go... checking in... finding your gate... making sure your flight isn't delayed... going through security... I hope she doesn't stress too much. But Mom, you'll do fine. I love you and can't wait for you to get here!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

YAY! I'm so happy mom is going out! Better go to a lot of antique places!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I'm sitting here next to mom and she really reminds me of a little kid, sooo excited about getting to come see you! :) Thats what she wanted me to say "I'm excited!"