Sunday, September 18, 2011

Scrabble on-the-go

Joe & love to play S C R A B B L E. I remember visiting Spokane for a whole month one winter and every morning we would wake up, grab a cup of coffee and play a game of Scrabble. Our games can last for hours. Since I usually just leave our score sheets in the box...I counted one time, and I think out of something like 40-some games, Joe has only won once or twice! (Don't worry, he kicks my butt in Yahtzee!) But, he still continues to play me in Scrabble. That's what you call....
 
D E T E R M I N A T I O N 

S C O R E:  Tab 275 * Joe 148
D I S C O U R A G E D  H A N D S O M E

G O O D * S P O R T

1 comment:

Kelli said...

How cute are you guys? I love how simple your relationship is...you guys enjoy eachother so much through the simple things in life(which is so awesome/important!) I know how much you make eachother laugh, especially Joe making you laugh =)and you making Joe laugh, especially his impersonation of you falling asleep or dreaming...haha
This post just inspired me to pull out our scrabble game. Shane and I used to play all the time, cards and yahtzee too.