Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Collect- Sunsets

The sunset tonight was Amazing here in Spokane. And of course, like always, I took a picture of it...

As I was uploading my pictures, I thought to myself, why do I always feel the need to take pictures of beautiful sunsets? The beauty is never fully captured with my camera and the pictures end up sitting in a folder on my computer...

Since I've lived here, I've accumulated a small collection and thought I would share some of my favorites....

Sunsets from our Apartment Balcony:






2 comments:

Felicia said...

Very very pretty! I do the same thing a lot! :) ps. I'm go glad you put up the picture of you and Joe that I took! I'm such a great photographer huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Tab! We have the BEST sunsets out here! It must be our location, but I swear sometimes I walk past my front window and it stops me dead in my tracks. The boys and I run outside to see our beautiful orange/pink/purpley sunsets! Glad you enjoy them, too!
~Diane
p.s. I never made it to the farm chicks store before it closed :( Oh well call me if you ever want to go to any shows!